Thursday 15 September 2011

you? just wasting my time.


assalammualaikum..haha. ni dekat rumah nenek aku punya adik. sempatt lagi tu kan aku ni...haha. WHATEVER
 humm
I thought you were my love and I thought you were my everything. I believe that you would be my last love. I thought that was happiness. I believed in your love. But!! it was all a lie! Its all a lie. You love was a complete lie. This love has hurt me so much!. =’( making me this sad. Leaving me to cry. You said you’d only love me that you’d protect  me. You took my entire heart and you took my love. Receiving love from ang person and giving your love to that one person like a fool. The thing called love is a lie. The words I love you is also a lie. The words forever is also a lie...TQ.

act, aku dah lupa. saja saja je ni. tak ada kerja. hanya tuhan jelah yang tahu kebenarannya.aku tak ada perasaan pun dekat dia. betul tak ihsan?? kan? 



No comments:

Post a Comment